- In this Southwestern Landscape Painting, "Suquaro Morning,"
an original oil on panel, I was inspired to make an imginary
painting of a Suquaro cactus scene.
- STOLEN PAINTINGS, a LESSON FOR ARTISTS, A BAD COMENTARY ON THE COURTS,
and ONE KIND PERSON.
- To the best of my knowledge this painting
was last seen in the possession of the Angela Milner Gallery
in Lake Tahoo which closed without notice while this painting
was consignment with the gallery. This consigned painting was
never returned to me, nor was I paid for it.
- I was notified that the Reno Nevada court
had this painting as well as Two (2) other paintings of mine
which were also consigned to the Angela Milner Gallery in it's
possession as property that was impounded by the court and ultimately
to be auctioned for lack of Tax payments by the owner/s of the
Angela Milner Gallery. I petitioned the courts for the return
of this painting which never happened. I guess that I helped
the gallery pay for it Tax troubles but I would still like to
have the paintings back or get paid for them.....It looks like
I will be waiting for a long time????????/
- to this date I still don't know of the where
about of these paintings.
- A special note of sincere thanks to the employee
that returned the major paintings which were on consignment in
the Angela Milner Gallery at the time of the closing.
- Here are the Paintings that were never returned
or paid for;
- Suquaro Morning #75
- Navaho Night #18